Thursday 17 March 2011

Editing - Niki

Whilst editing the final piece, I found many difficulties in editing the piece on my own due to not knowing whether or not my group would like what I had decided to do. Many of our clips did not go together due to the lighting in Richmond Park. However, by using the editing software I managed to change the clips to make them run smoother together. Another difficulty I found was making the flashback shots look different to the shots in Richmond Park to give a greater effect. I added a cross dissolve effect to make the shots look more effective in giving the audience a better impression of what is going on. I also used fade outs in the shots when editing. I plan to record a voiceover of narrative so that the audience know what the plot is and get to find out more about the young girl in our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment